Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I don't know why, but

There were no results in Google for "I've got your inaugural balls."

So, yeah. I've got your inaugural balls right here, mister.

In all seriousness, I don't recall there ever being this kind of excitement for a new President. This dates me, I'm sure. As far as I'm told, there was quite a bit of excitement for Reagan--but I was only two, so I can't possibly count that. Point is, everyone seems a bit happier today. I haven't talked about this with anyone--it just seems like everyone just knows, just understands that things are a little bit better. Not quite good yet, but I feel like we've got a fighting chance again.

I hope you can deliver, dude. I hope you can deliver.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Can't help but wonder if you think he delievered.

Jason McGlone said...

Is he delivering as advertised? Nope. I am glad, however, that he can put a sentence together in public. That's about all.