Monday, November 27, 2006

Wow...

What an amazing Bengals game yesterday. Enough said about that, really...

I have a major dilemma on Thursday--the Bengals play at the same time The Office is on. We don't have a DVR or Tivo or anything like that... It'll be a bunch of flipping back and forth, I think.

Question: I'm preparing a mix cd for a friend of mine, and I'm wondering what y'all think of this playlist:

Dimension/Wolfmother
Cha Cha Twist/Detroit Cobras
Cake/Going The Distance
Baby Elephant Walk/Henry Mancini
Zig Zag Wanderer/Captain Beefheart
Dear Diary/Masta Ace
Sons And Daughters/The Decemberists
Take This Job And Shove It/Johnny Paycheck
Wagon Wheel/Old Crow Medicine Show
My Favorite Place/J Church
I Put A Spell On You/Screamin' Jay Hawkins
When You Were Mine/Crooked Fingers
Space Oddity/Langley Schools Music Project
Jesus Was Way Cool/King Missle
Scuba Dooba Diver/King Kong
Kanye Mahna/Lenlow (This is a remix/mashup of Kanye West's "Golddigger" over an instrumental "Mahna Mahna" from Sesame Street)
Yah! Yah! Yah!/Detroit Cobras
Rah! Rah! Replica/Bikini Kill
The Misfits/Astro Zombies
Shimmy Shimmy Ya/Ol' Dirty Bastard
Shake It/Tom Waits

This is the order that I have it in right now. Would you change it? Is the Tom Waits song too weak to end with? Let me know.

J

No comments: