Thursday, October 05, 2006

One more chance...

Okay. I like hearing from people who are reading/checking out this little crack in the web that I've occupied. Here and there, friends leave comments and so on, and it warms my heart to see that someone's cared enough to respond to something I've posted. But lately, there have been a couple comments that were advertisements for travel websites that turn out to be dead links.

I'll make this short--if I get too many more of these, I'll be disabling comments from the weblog. Nothing makes me angrier than unsolicited advertising, no matter what it is or where it comes from. It's kind of like someone walking up behind you and putting their finger in your buttcrack--never pleasant, never welcome. Always way too intrusive.

So, yeah. If you loved me, you'd tell me not to disable the comment feature. Am I fishing for comments? Absolutely.

J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay, I'll be the first to take the bait, but it doesn't really matter to me if you disable the comments because I come here to read what you have to say - not others. I rarely leave comments because I can never remember what my username and password is. So that's why I have to post this anonymously.
Leah